“Bookshops, cafes and shops often drum up ‘custom’…from groups to clubs and events. If the businesses are not supported, the local groups tend to disappear too..” – Joanne O’Connell
The following shops and companies have donated products to SAWGG for our meetings. These donations help us create a worthwhile membership experience and meet ongoing expenses. Please help us show appreciation by visiting these shops and trying these companies’ products:
- Adam’s Pet Safari: long-time Chester shop that imports its own stock and features specialty dry goods and foods.
- Amazonas Magazine is one of the world’s legendary tropical fish publications, read by tens of thousands of hobbysts.
- Fluval has built a legacy since 1975, relentlessly adapting to launch innovative aquarium products that remain at the forefront of technology.
- San Francisco Bay Brand and Ocean Nutrition develop the finest and most nutritious fish foods available today, including premium fish feeds for marine and freshwater. Owned and operated by the Schmidt family, the companies pioneered the production of formulated aquarium foods.
- SERA has been manufacturing innovative high quality products for aquariums, ponds and terrariums for over 45 years, and is one of the most important manufacturers worldwide.
- Your Fish Stuff is a New Jersey family-run business specializing in high quality bulk fish food and premium aquascaping and fishroom supplies for decades.
SAWGG also thanks the following pet stores for displaying our flyer. Please showing your appreciation by visiting them. Most of these shops can special order live fish and supplies for you. So if you don’t see what you like – just ask!
|Adam’s Pet Safari||Chester-Rt 206|
|Madison Pet Shop||Madison-Rt 24|
|Pet Goods||Succasunna-Rt 10|
|Pet Supplies Plus||Cedar Knolls-Hanover Ave|
|Sea Level Aquarium||Pine Brook-Rt 46|
|Terry’s Pet Stop||Morris Plains-Rt 10|
|Aquariums by JJ||Bloomingdale-Main St|
|Hackettstown Pet||Hackettstown-Main St|