In lieu of our April meeting, SAWGG will host an aquatic marketplace (often called a “swap meet” in the organized hobby). This event is open to the public. Hobbyists can browse tables with our members, aquarists, and vendors selling uncommon and homegrown fish, plants, inverts, food cultures, tanks, books, dry goods, food cultures, supplies and equipment (new and used) – anything aquatic hobby. Expect some good deals and items.
- Admission is $1 per adult. Under 18 free but must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- We advise bringing a cooler or styro box to transport any aquatic life or food cultures you may purchase.
- SAWGG is not responsible for any purchases from our members or vendors.
- Full tables or footprint (8′) are $15 to rent. Half tables or footprint (4′) are $10. Tables must be rented in advance of the event. Folding chairs will be provided for you.
- All items for sale must fit on your rented table or footprint, or additional table space must be rented. Supplies (but not inventory) can be kept under and behind your table.
- SAWGG cannot assist with the exchange of money.
SAWGG Silent Auction:
- SAWGG will have a Silent Auction table with donated merchandise you can bid on to support the club and our meeting place.
- Winning bids will be pulled at 1:45 pm. Payment must be made at that time and the item taken home with you.
If interested in renting a table or donating to our silent auction, please contact us. Space is limited for this fun event!
See You @ The Swap!