Use our contact form below to reach us regarding donations, questions, or inquiries about membership.
- SAWGG is for hobbyists who live/work in or near the Skylands as defined above.
- Fellowship and “talking hobby” is SAWGG’s primary purpose and needs to be your reason for joining/contributing as a Member. You should be comfortable sitting around tables and interacting with other hobbyists.
- Your application for membership can be submitted for consideration after attending two live Friday evening meetings in Denville. Prospective Members will be sponsored by an existing Member during this time.
- SAWGG has a no politics or provocative issues rule, be it unsolicited conversations, messaged clothing, profile pictures, or language or topics that could make others uncomfortable. Members who repeatedly violate this rule are expelled.
- Candidates for membership must be of functional emotional state, moral character, and not sustained any criminal convictions evidencing moral turpitude.
Other area aquarium clubs:
- North Jersey Aquarium Society meets 3rd Saturday afternoons, Clark Public Library (Union County)
- Metropolitan Area Killifish Association meets 4th Wednesday @ Lyndurst Elks Club (Bergen County)
- Bucks County Aquarium Society meets 1st Thursday @ Churchville Nature Center (PA).
- Jersey Shore Aquarium Society meets 2nd Mondays in Manasquan.