General Questions: Fill out our contact form below, then click “Contact Us’ to send.
Prospective Members & Visiting SAWGG: Please review the following. If interested, we welcome you to fill out the contact form below, then click “Contact Us’ to send.
- Due to current space limitations, SAWGG is limiting new memberships to hobbyists from its Skylands Region (map above).
- Engaging and interacting with other hobbyists is our primary purpose and should be your primary reason for exploring SAWGG. As a visitor you should be comfortable sitting around tables.
- You can apply for membership after attending one of our live meetings.
- Candidates for membership must have not sustained any criminal convictions evidencing moral failure.
Code of Conduct: To keep our “SAWGGatherings” fun for all:
- For unsolicited chats, loud or public conversations, messaged clothing: no polarizing or provocative issues, or expletive language, that could make others you don’t know uncomfortable.
- Rude or argumentative behavior is not tolerated.
- Good hygiene expected (don’t come right after the gym 😊)
Other Area Aquarium Clubs:
- North Jersey Aquarium Society meets 3rd Saturday afternoons, Clark Public Library (Union County)
- Metropolitan Area Killifish Association meets 4th Wednesday nights @ Lyndurst Masonic Lodge (Bergen County)
- Bucks County Aquarium Society meets 1st Thursday nights @ Churchville Nature Center (PA).
- Jersey Shore Aquarium Society meets 2nd Mondays in Manasquan (Monmouth)