Use our contact form below to reach us regarding donations, questions, or inquiries about membership.
Prospective Members: please read the following and then, if still interested and you meet the requirements, fill out our Contact form below.
- SAWGG is for hobbyists who live/work in or near the Skylands as defined above.
- Fellowship and “talking hobby” is SAWGG’s primary purpose and needs to be your reason for joining/contributing as a Member. You should be comfortable sitting around tables and interacting with other hobbyists.
- Your application for membership can be submitted for consideration after attending a live Friday evening meetings in Denville. Prospective Members will be sponsored by an existing Member.
- SAWGG has a no politics or provocative issues rule. This includes: unsolicited or loud conversations, messaged clothing, profile pictures, or language or topics that could make others uncomfortable. This keeps our meetings fun for all. Members who repeatedly violate this rule are expelled.
- Candidates for membership must be of stable emotional state, moral character, and not sustained any criminal convictions evidencing moral failure.
Other area aquarium clubs:
- North Jersey Aquarium Society meets 3rd Saturday afternoons, Clark Public Library (Union County)
- Metropolitan Area Killifish Association meets 4th Wednesday @ Lyndurst Elks Club (Bergen County)
- Bucks County Aquarium Society meets 1st Thursday @ Churchville Nature Center (PA).
- Jersey Shore Aquarium Society meets 2nd Mondays in Manasquan.