Use the contact form below to reach SAWGG regarding donations, questions, or inquiries about membership.
- Fellowship and “talking hobby” is SAWGG’s primary purpose and needs to be your reason for joining/contributing as a Member. You should be comfortable sitting around tables and interacting with other hobbyists.
- Your application for membership can be submitted for consideration after attending 2 live Friday evening meetings in Denville. Prospective Members will be sponsored by an existing Member during this time.
- SAWGG has a “no politics or provocative issues” rule, be it unsolicited conversations, messaged clothing, profile pictures, or language that could make others uncomfortable. Members who violate this rule are expelled.
- Candidates for membership must be of functional emotional state, moral character, and not sustained any criminal convictions evidencing moral turpitude.
Other New Jersey aquarium clubs:
- North Jersey Aquarium Society meets 3rd Saturday afternoons, Clark Public Library (Union County)
- Metropolitan Area Killifish Association meets 4th Wednesday evening, Lyndurst Elks Club (Bergen County)